This repository contains various scripts that I use on my Alpine Linux server.
This branch contains various scripts that don't belong elsewhere.
- search apk packages by contents
- bulk-capitalize git commits
- quickly mount/unmount the first partition of a given drive
- check if the shift key is held (only in console)
This branch contains scripts useful for running a Minecraft server on Alpine:
- install the latest build of Paper (a high-performance Minecraft server) for a given Minecraft version
- a simple OpenRC script that runs the server in a screen session
You should take a look at the contents of both scripts before using them. They are designed for my own purposes primarily.
An extra note about the init script: If you have shiftdown installed, it will not start the server if shift is held. (I find this useful when I start the machine, but don't want the Minecraft server to start automatically.)
This branch contains configuration files for running a proxy for encrypted HTTP, IMAP and SMTP connections. The purpose is to access remote servers via an encrypted connection from a computer that doesn't support modern encryption.
- a stunnel configuration for forwarding unencrypted IMAP and SMTP to their encrypted equivalents
- a squid configuration for proxying HTTPS connections